Saturday, August 8, 2009

Week after RAGBRAI

Hello,
I spent the week after ragbrai at my mother"s in Sioux City,Iowa. It was great. Got to spend some time with mu mother helping with a few things and working with my brother's Melvin and David. Were able visit with several other relatives. Had a real good time. They say you can never go home. I disagree, things change but your memories always remain. I have great memories of growing up back there. So it is always a treat to go back home and hang out. I left for home on 2 Aug. I was able to visit with my aunts Doris and Velma on the way home. It took me a day and a half to get home. But it was a good trip. The truck ran fine. I then spent two days at home and left for a 5 day motorcycle trip down the Oregon coast. Will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment