Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Boy, I thought writing this blog would be a motivator and be so easy. I was always ribbing the kids about how they neglect thier blog. I now am eating crow. For I am also a slacker in this department. This last weekend was great for the girls. They seemed to really enjoy themselves. The fellows also did very well. I believe they all respect thier wives role in raising the children a little bit more after walking a day in thier shoes.
Sunday was not a great day for training. However Monday and Tuesday, I did however step up the pace a bit. I am struggling with the time neccessary to train, however I have been able to ride 15 miles in less than a hour and still be able to walk a mile in less than 18 minutes. I know this not really fast for most folks but it is huge for me. I intend to continue untill the end of may with 15 miles and then step it to maybe 25 or 30 miles a day at the same level of intensity. I know i can 30 miles however i want to try and do it at 80 rpms or more. That is the hard part. Well have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. how does crow taste? lol
    i love reading your blog! :) im glad you started it up!!

    ReplyDelete