Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saturday

Well today was a real long day. I got up at 6:30 am. Which is early for me. I then commenced to complete my mission og picking up Amy, Carrie, Laura and Judy and then giving them the keys and preloading the GPS and say good bye until Sunday afternoon. They then left without knowing thier destination (which was Seaside Oregon). They shopped and mosied thier way down the coast. They sounded like they were having a blast. In the meantime, I hung out with Adam and Brinnon and Samantha. We went running around getting propane and bicycle stuff. Like spandex shorts for riding. Yeah I know me in spandex! What a sight? Then I came back and tried starighten things up. Adam and kids came back around 6 for supper, Just as I was finishing up riding the bike and walking. Later I fell asleep watching TV. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment