Monday, June 1, 2009

Another milestone

I rode 43 miles today. It was rather pleasant. Although that was not the case onFriday when I only rode 30 miles. I think I may have stumbled on to a secret. I stopped today at the 20 mile mark and had a milkshake. Then I continued on my way. I was no speed demon. I did 43 miles in a hour and half. The weather was great. I finished up in good spirits and I was not too sore either. I was kinda dissappointed on friday. But today I feel really good. I am positive I will be able to ride the whole Ragbrai. May not as fast as I wanted but never the less still complete it. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. a milkshake is always the cure to anything and everything :)
    you should ride over here one day then over to the chelias western trail. we would love for you to stop by. Kason would love to see your bike :)

    ReplyDelete