Monday, June 8, 2009

Thinking

Well here I have been busy this last weekend. I have not done any riding since Friday. I know I have been slacking. But it really was not not possible to fully train. I am thinking I will slack a little more and really start back on Wednesday. I will start dieting as well in order to shed a few pounds by the start of the ride. It seems the closer to the ride the more hectic things are becoming to be. As there are commitments and things to get ready and such. It is crazy but I realize with Patience and a little foresight and planning things will come into focus and the ride will be successful. We really had a busy weekend with birthday party and a blessing which required driving up to Ferndale and back in one day. 6 hours or driving. But it actually was a nice drive because Adam drove and the rest of us just hung out and visited and watched movies. Well today is a new day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment